Last night, I ordered everything for the Satie record to be put into publication. However, a couple things have arisen that have been a huge headache on my end.
First, I can't sell physical copies on CD unless I send CD Baby five retail ready copies, so I had to order a crate of physical discs from their replication center first so I can satisfy that requirement which means that physical copies won't go on sale until after the digital version is released.
Second, an issue has arisen with the titling of my tracks for digital distribution. This is very specific and one wrong character can throw a project into limbo, but in my case, it was that the pieces lacked the keys in the title; something that's not required for these particular pieces, as keys are only required if a piece is well known by it such as "Frederic Chopin: Etude Op. 25 No. 1 in A-Flat Major" and the keys are never used in the titles of these particular Satie compositions.
I'm hoping this does not push back the release date, and am working with CD Baby to resolve any remaining issues before launch. If a delay does come about, it should only be by about a week.