I had a couple setbacks in getting to this point. First, we've had a major snowstorm every week (every Monday to be exact) and I hate to run my computer and do work with it when there's a risk of a power failure. I've had the power go out while it was running before and it helped contribute to a complete hard drive failure and the pain that comes with reinstalling every single piece of software in the studio.
Second, I was also backing up my main studio external hard drive to my cloud account for safe keeping and I've had glitches with files that I have open or are uploading to a website while they are also being uploaded to the cloud at the same time. This can include randomly changed sound samples, disconnected plug-ins, video files becoming unlinked in Premiere, etc., so I didn't want to upload the record to the distributors while that was happening and risk a corrupt file on either their end or mine.
There were a few personal things that got in the way over the last two weeks, mainly things involving my accounts getting hacked and my identity stolen (again, for the eighth time in ten months), which delayed the funding for the release.
With this one ready to hit the shelves, it's time to start getting together artwork for Earwig Rising, the electronic EP I'm planning to release this summer!